Sunday, 19 September 2010
Day 4 - 19/09/10
We went out for breakfast this morning to the coffee club at Albany Creek followed by a family trip to the dump (yes we do everything together including going to throw out our trash), I like that we can spend time together doing anything and just enjoy eachothers company no matter what. Dave and I were always told we were "joined at the hip" in school, I always thought that was a stupid saying! we weren't "joined at the hip" we just enjoyed eachothers company, and I'm proud to say we still do. But why do I use this picture? because I'm sitting here wondering what I should put up today while Elysia takes a nap on my chest and I think about one day she will find someone else to enjoy being with and no longer need me, so i'm enjoying my baby girl while I have her and while I'm the only one she'd rather be with at this stage of her life, this is a moment that will be taken from me all too soon. I'm grateful for this moment, it's precious and won't last long
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Beautiful writing abbi!
ReplyDeleteI remember when we used to go to the dump to look for treasures.. lol
I look forward to reading another lovely story tomorrow ! xoxo